- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
- 7-year-old struck by car near Walker School
Marisha Cook joins Rockford Health Physicians
Rockford native and East High School graduate Marisha Cook, M.D., Internal Medicine and Allergy/Immunology Specialist, recently joined the medical staff of Rockford Health Physicians. She is accepting new patients for both her primary care practice and her Allergy/Immunology practice. Her office is at 2300 N. Rockton Ave., Building 1. Appointments can be made by calling (815) 971-2000.
Dr. Cook completed her Allergy/Immunology fellowship and her Internal Medicine residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. She earned her medical degree from Rush Medical College in Chicago.
From the Aug. 17-23, 2011, issue