- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Marisha Cook joins Rockford Health Physicians
Rockford native and East High School graduate Marisha Cook, M.D., Internal Medicine and Allergy/Immunology Specialist, recently joined the medical staff of Rockford Health Physicians. She is accepting new patients for both her primary care practice and her Allergy/Immunology practice. Her office is at 2300 N. Rockton Ave., Building 1. Appointments can be made by calling (815) 971-2000.
Dr. Cook completed her Allergy/Immunology fellowship and her Internal Medicine residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. She earned her medical degree from Rush Medical College in Chicago.
From the Aug. 17-23, 2011, issue