- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Marisha Cook joins Rockford Health Physicians
Rockford native and East High School graduate Marisha Cook, M.D., Internal Medicine and Allergy/Immunology Specialist, recently joined the medical staff of Rockford Health Physicians. She is accepting new patients for both her primary care practice and her Allergy/Immunology practice. Her office is at 2300 N. Rockton Ave., Building 1. Appointments can be made by calling (815) 971-2000.
Dr. Cook completed her Allergy/Immunology fellowship and her Internal Medicine residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. She earned her medical degree from Rush Medical College in Chicago.
From the Aug. 17-23, 2011, issue