- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
Marisha Cook joins Rockford Health Physicians
Rockford native and East High School graduate Marisha Cook, M.D., Internal Medicine and Allergy/Immunology Specialist, recently joined the medical staff of Rockford Health Physicians. She is accepting new patients for both her primary care practice and her Allergy/Immunology practice. Her office is at 2300 N. Rockton Ave., Building 1. Appointments can be made by calling (815) 971-2000.
Dr. Cook completed her Allergy/Immunology fellowship and her Internal Medicine residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. She earned her medical degree from Rush Medical College in Chicago.
From the Aug. 17-23, 2011, issue