- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Marisha Cook joins Rockford Health Physicians
Rockford native and East High School graduate Marisha Cook, M.D., Internal Medicine and Allergy/Immunology Specialist, recently joined the medical staff of Rockford Health Physicians. She is accepting new patients for both her primary care practice and her Allergy/Immunology practice. Her office is at 2300 N. Rockton Ave., Building 1. Appointments can be made by calling (815) 971-2000.
Dr. Cook completed her Allergy/Immunology fellowship and her Internal Medicine residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. She earned her medical degree from Rush Medical College in Chicago.
From the Aug. 17-23, 2011, issue