- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
Thanks for success of Charity Golf Event!
Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center would like to thank the sponsors, donors and golfers who made our 24th Annual Charity Golf Event a great success.
A heartfelt thank you to our major sponsors: Butitta Brothers Automotive Services; Gruno’s Diamonds; Harder Sign Co.; Harris Bank; Howe Freightways, Inc.; Liebovich Steel & Aluminum Co.; Olson Funeral and Cremation Services; Riverside Community Bank; Rockford Bank and Trust; and 23 WIFR.
Many, many thanks to Mike Tulley, our event chairman, the planning and sponsorship committees, our in-kind donation “Go Getters” and the volunteers and staff who made the event a success. To the board of directors, members, and Chris, Patrick and the staff of Rockford Country Club, thank you for sharing your lovely facility.
The Rockford community has many generous hearts. Thank you to each of them for supporting our mission to help our patients and families. Live every moment.
Carol A. Bennett, Executive Director
Keith Miller, Community Education Coordinator
Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center
From the Aug. 17-23, 2011, issue