- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Thanks for success of Charity Golf Event!
Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center would like to thank the sponsors, donors and golfers who made our 24th Annual Charity Golf Event a great success.
A heartfelt thank you to our major sponsors: Butitta Brothers Automotive Services; Gruno’s Diamonds; Harder Sign Co.; Harris Bank; Howe Freightways, Inc.; Liebovich Steel & Aluminum Co.; Olson Funeral and Cremation Services; Riverside Community Bank; Rockford Bank and Trust; and 23 WIFR.
Many, many thanks to Mike Tulley, our event chairman, the planning and sponsorship committees, our in-kind donation “Go Getters” and the volunteers and staff who made the event a success. To the board of directors, members, and Chris, Patrick and the staff of Rockford Country Club, thank you for sharing your lovely facility.
The Rockford community has many generous hearts. Thank you to each of them for supporting our mission to help our patients and families. Live every moment.
Carol A. Bennett, Executive Director
Keith Miller, Community Education Coordinator
Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center
From the Aug. 17-23, 2011, issue