- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Sports Card, Crafts and Collectibles Show at CherryVale Mall Aug. 19-21
Online Staff Report
CherryVale Mall will host a Sports Card, Crafts & Collectibles Show Friday-Sunday, Aug. 19-21.
The Sports Card, Crafts & Collectibles Show will take place all mall hours, throughout the mall.
At the show, exhibitors will trade and sell sports cards and sports memorabilia, in addition to selling other products such as classic board games, gaming cards, hand-crafted jewelry, Beanie Babies and more.
CherryVale Mall is a 1 million-square-foot shopping center off the U.S. 20 Bypass at the intersection of Harrison Avenue and Perryville Road.