- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
Sports Card, Crafts and Collectibles Show at CherryVale Mall Aug. 19-21
Online Staff Report
CherryVale Mall will host a Sports Card, Crafts & Collectibles Show Friday-Sunday, Aug. 19-21.
The Sports Card, Crafts & Collectibles Show will take place all mall hours, throughout the mall.
At the show, exhibitors will trade and sell sports cards and sports memorabilia, in addition to selling other products such as classic board games, gaming cards, hand-crafted jewelry, Beanie Babies and more.
CherryVale Mall is a 1 million-square-foot shopping center off the U.S. 20 Bypass at the intersection of Harrison Avenue and Perryville Road.