- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
Sports Card, Crafts and Collectibles Show at CherryVale Mall Aug. 19-21
Online Staff Report
CherryVale Mall will host a Sports Card, Crafts & Collectibles Show Friday-Sunday, Aug. 19-21.
The Sports Card, Crafts & Collectibles Show will take place all mall hours, throughout the mall.
At the show, exhibitors will trade and sell sports cards and sports memorabilia, in addition to selling other products such as classic board games, gaming cards, hand-crafted jewelry, Beanie Babies and more.
CherryVale Mall is a 1 million-square-foot shopping center off the U.S. 20 Bypass at the intersection of Harrison Avenue and Perryville Road.