- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Meet John Doe: Rockford could benefit from the new Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute in Chicago
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
Sports Card, Crafts and Collectibles Show at CherryVale Mall Aug. 19-21
Online Staff Report
CherryVale Mall will host a Sports Card, Crafts & Collectibles Show Friday-Sunday, Aug. 19-21.
The Sports Card, Crafts & Collectibles Show will take place all mall hours, throughout the mall.
At the show, exhibitors will trade and sell sports cards and sports memorabilia, in addition to selling other products such as classic board games, gaming cards, hand-crafted jewelry, Beanie Babies and more.
CherryVale Mall is a 1 million-square-foot shopping center off the U.S. 20 Bypass at the intersection of Harrison Avenue and Perryville Road.