- Boys’ basketball holiday tournament tips off tonight
- Ribbon-cutting for Children’s Holiday Shoppe Nov. 26; shop is open Nov. 29-Dec. 21
- Rockford Rescue Mission invites community to Thanksgiving banquet Nov. 26
- Rockton’s new business district welcomes family owned Dr. Detail U.S. Cellular
- 2014 Illinois Emerging Writers Competition winners named
- Open house for new library executive director tonight
- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
Sports Card, Crafts and Collectibles Show at CherryVale Mall Aug. 19-21
Online Staff Report
CherryVale Mall will host a Sports Card, Crafts & Collectibles Show Friday-Sunday, Aug. 19-21.
The Sports Card, Crafts & Collectibles Show will take place all mall hours, throughout the mall.
At the show, exhibitors will trade and sell sports cards and sports memorabilia, in addition to selling other products such as classic board games, gaming cards, hand-crafted jewelry, Beanie Babies and more.
CherryVale Mall is a 1 million-square-foot shopping center off the U.S. 20 Bypass at the intersection of Harrison Avenue and Perryville Road.