- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Being green just got a little easier
• Local recycling company launches new website; offers services for free
L J Projects recently launched their new website at www.ljprojects.org. The company, with headquarters in Rockford, provides free removal of unwanted items, as well as clean-outs of residential and commercial properties and rural farms, lawn maintenance and handyman projects servicing northern Illinois, southern Wisconsin and central Texas.
The L J Projects website is designed to inform clients of the types of items that are removed by the company (anything containing any and all metals, plus wood, cardboard, furniture, clothing and more) and the all-out clean-up work provided.
“We are a recycling company whose mission is to keep as much as possible out of landfills,” said Leon Torres, founder/owner of L J Projects. “Having a website makes it easier for clients to contact us and is an environmentally-friendly way to promote our business.”
The new website features a link to follow L J Projects on Facebook, where you can read recycling industry and related news, view images of what the company is currently working on and learn about initiatives to make the community a better place.
The site also has a list of partners that support the work of L J Projects. The site can be visited at www.ljprojects.org.
The site is designed and maintained by Computer Business Services, Inc. (CBS), of Beloit, Wis.
From the Aug. 24-30, 2011, issue