- Hospitals lift visitor age restrictions as number of flu cases decreases
- Winnebago County sheriff names chief deputy
- URGENT: Four votes and we could lose on Keystone
- Guest Column: Housing Authority CEO: Time to unify behind quality living
- Rockford police investigate 17th Street murder
- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
Critter Camp thanks the community
Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary would like to thank everyone who helped make our Second Annual Benefit Party Saturday, Aug. 13, a success! Despite the inclement weather and many other local activities happening on the same date, Critter Camp raised $1,300.
Thank you to Manny’s Pizza in Freeport, The Iron Skulls Motorcycle Association of Pecatonica, The Crunchy Frogs Band, The Sasparillas Band, the Loose Screw Bar & Grill in German Valley, and the many people who donated their time, energy, auction items and money at the event!
We’d also like to say a special thanks to the Freeport Golden K Kiwanis. Your support is greatly appreciated.
Please visit our website, www.CritterCamp.org, to sign up for our free e-mail newsletter to keep up with the latest on our rescued animals.
And don’t forget to VOTE every day in August for Critter Camp in the Pepsi Refresh Everything Contest — we are currently winning $50,000! See details on our site as well. Thank you!
Beth Randall, Director
Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary
German Valley, Ill.
From the Aug. 24-30, 2011, issue