- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Critter Camp thanks the community
Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary would like to thank everyone who helped make our Second Annual Benefit Party Saturday, Aug. 13, a success! Despite the inclement weather and many other local activities happening on the same date, Critter Camp raised $1,300.
Thank you to Manny’s Pizza in Freeport, The Iron Skulls Motorcycle Association of Pecatonica, The Crunchy Frogs Band, The Sasparillas Band, the Loose Screw Bar & Grill in German Valley, and the many people who donated their time, energy, auction items and money at the event!
We’d also like to say a special thanks to the Freeport Golden K Kiwanis. Your support is greatly appreciated.
Please visit our website, www.CritterCamp.org, to sign up for our free e-mail newsletter to keep up with the latest on our rescued animals.
And don’t forget to VOTE every day in August for Critter Camp in the Pepsi Refresh Everything Contest — we are currently winning $50,000! See details on our site as well. Thank you!
Beth Randall, Director
Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary
German Valley, Ill.
From the Aug. 24-30, 2011, issue