- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
- ‘Hogs fall just shy of Midwest title
- Fork and Stein Urban Gourmet delivers beer infused delicacies to Rockford
John Schuster named Rosecrance CFO
Rosecrance Health Network has hired veteran health care financial executive John F. Schuster as the organization’s chief financial officer (CFO).
Philip W. Eaton, Roscrance president /CEO, said Schuster’s nearly 30 years of administrative leadership in health care will be an asset at a time of change in the field of behavioral health.
“John knows the field, and he’s well versed in the changes that are facing our industry,” Eaton said. “He is equipped to lead our organization into the future against a background of health care reform and parity legislation. We are fortunate, too, to find someone with knowledge of the health care landscape in this community.”
Schuster formerly was the chief administrative officer and CEO at Rockford Cardiovascular/Cardiology Associates. Most recently, he worked in Nashville, Tenn., as administrator for a physicians’ group. He is a certified public accountant with a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Chicago and a master’s of business administration from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
From the Aug. 24-30, 2011, issue