- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
- Supreme Court and gay marriage — U of I expert weighs in
- More than 6,100 residents of Winnebago County enrolled in Marketplace
- First large U.S. delegation to visit Cuba since opening of relations
- Merger complete for Illinois Bank & Trust, Galena State Bank
- Crusader welcomes Dr. Maria Lozano Vazquez
John Schuster named Rosecrance CFO
Rosecrance Health Network has hired veteran health care financial executive John F. Schuster as the organization’s chief financial officer (CFO).
Philip W. Eaton, Roscrance president /CEO, said Schuster’s nearly 30 years of administrative leadership in health care will be an asset at a time of change in the field of behavioral health.
“John knows the field, and he’s well versed in the changes that are facing our industry,” Eaton said. “He is equipped to lead our organization into the future against a background of health care reform and parity legislation. We are fortunate, too, to find someone with knowledge of the health care landscape in this community.”
Schuster formerly was the chief administrative officer and CEO at Rockford Cardiovascular/Cardiology Associates. Most recently, he worked in Nashville, Tenn., as administrator for a physicians’ group. He is a certified public accountant with a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Chicago and a master’s of business administration from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
From the Aug. 24-30, 2011, issue