- Man pleads guilty but mentally ill in 2013 murder
- Telephone, computer network outages at 22 Rockford schools
- Byron native selected as Sailor of the Year for Navy Band Southwest
- Illinois Tollway awards $337 million in contracts, sets budget
- 44 earn bachelor’s degrees at Saint Anthony College of Nursing
- Goodwill opens Donation Express site on Perryville
- Rock Valley College to manage TechWorks program
- University of Illinois at Chicago names chancellor
- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act signed into law
John Schuster named Rosecrance CFO
Rosecrance Health Network has hired veteran health care financial executive John F. Schuster as the organization’s chief financial officer (CFO).
Philip W. Eaton, Roscrance president /CEO, said Schuster’s nearly 30 years of administrative leadership in health care will be an asset at a time of change in the field of behavioral health.
“John knows the field, and he’s well versed in the changes that are facing our industry,” Eaton said. “He is equipped to lead our organization into the future against a background of health care reform and parity legislation. We are fortunate, too, to find someone with knowledge of the health care landscape in this community.”
Schuster formerly was the chief administrative officer and CEO at Rockford Cardiovascular/Cardiology Associates. Most recently, he worked in Nashville, Tenn., as administrator for a physicians’ group. He is a certified public accountant with a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Chicago and a master’s of business administration from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
From the Aug. 24-30, 2011, issue