- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
John Schuster named Rosecrance CFO
Rosecrance Health Network has hired veteran health care financial executive John F. Schuster as the organization’s chief financial officer (CFO).
Philip W. Eaton, Roscrance president /CEO, said Schuster’s nearly 30 years of administrative leadership in health care will be an asset at a time of change in the field of behavioral health.
“John knows the field, and he’s well versed in the changes that are facing our industry,” Eaton said. “He is equipped to lead our organization into the future against a background of health care reform and parity legislation. We are fortunate, too, to find someone with knowledge of the health care landscape in this community.”
Schuster formerly was the chief administrative officer and CEO at Rockford Cardiovascular/Cardiology Associates. Most recently, he worked in Nashville, Tenn., as administrator for a physicians’ group. He is a certified public accountant with a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Chicago and a master’s of business administration from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
From the Aug. 24-30, 2011, issue