- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
- The Odds Man: ‘D’ is key in Week 3
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Capital Brewery’s Oktoberfest a delicious, malty lager
- Week 3 NFL picks: Wins for Bears and Packers, losses for Lions and Vikings
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: Catching up with John ‘Brizz’ Brizzolara of 96.7 The Eagle
John Schuster named Rosecrance CFO
Rosecrance Health Network has hired veteran health care financial executive John F. Schuster as the organization’s chief financial officer (CFO).
Philip W. Eaton, Roscrance president /CEO, said Schuster’s nearly 30 years of administrative leadership in health care will be an asset at a time of change in the field of behavioral health.
“John knows the field, and he’s well versed in the changes that are facing our industry,” Eaton said. “He is equipped to lead our organization into the future against a background of health care reform and parity legislation. We are fortunate, too, to find someone with knowledge of the health care landscape in this community.”
Schuster formerly was the chief administrative officer and CEO at Rockford Cardiovascular/Cardiology Associates. Most recently, he worked in Nashville, Tenn., as administrator for a physicians’ group. He is a certified public accountant with a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Chicago and a master’s of business administration from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
From the Aug. 24-30, 2011, issue