- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
- Something is rotten in the state of US education
Nextage Realty agents are top producers
Jan Mansfield, broker owner, joins Nextage Realty International in congratulating several agents for bringing worldwide top honors home for the second quarter of 2011.
Teresa Fogel, Debbie Rheingans and Jason Taylor finished in the “Top 10 Producing Agents” for highest Gross Commission Income.
Fogel, Rheingans, Roni Paravala, Darla Clark, Todd Burghardt and Margaret Archer placed in the “Top 10 Producing Agents” for most Closed Sides, and Fogel and Rheingans placed in the top 10 agents for highest Cash Flow. Mansfield looks forward to seeing her agents and Nextage Professionals Realty on the leaders’ board again.
From the Aug. 24-30, 2011, issue