- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Meet John Doe: Rockford could benefit from the new Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute in Chicago
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
Nextage Realty agents are top producers
Jan Mansfield, broker owner, joins Nextage Realty International in congratulating several agents for bringing worldwide top honors home for the second quarter of 2011.
Teresa Fogel, Debbie Rheingans and Jason Taylor finished in the “Top 10 Producing Agents” for highest Gross Commission Income.
Fogel, Rheingans, Roni Paravala, Darla Clark, Todd Burghardt and Margaret Archer placed in the “Top 10 Producing Agents” for most Closed Sides, and Fogel and Rheingans placed in the top 10 agents for highest Cash Flow. Mansfield looks forward to seeing her agents and Nextage Professionals Realty on the leaders’ board again.
From the Aug. 24-30, 2011, issue