- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
- Sharing memories of Ernie Banks
- EarthTalk: What fish can we eat?
- Rock Valley College hosts entrepreneurship event Jan. 30
- Tube Talk: ‘The Americans’ begins third season
- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
Nextage Realty agents are top producers
Jan Mansfield, broker owner, joins Nextage Realty International in congratulating several agents for bringing worldwide top honors home for the second quarter of 2011.
Teresa Fogel, Debbie Rheingans and Jason Taylor finished in the “Top 10 Producing Agents” for highest Gross Commission Income.
Fogel, Rheingans, Roni Paravala, Darla Clark, Todd Burghardt and Margaret Archer placed in the “Top 10 Producing Agents” for most Closed Sides, and Fogel and Rheingans placed in the top 10 agents for highest Cash Flow. Mansfield looks forward to seeing her agents and Nextage Professionals Realty on the leaders’ board again.
From the Aug. 24-30, 2011, issue