- State Roundup: Union memo: Management threatens unsafe working conditions
- Performance review: Remote Treasurer employees pose problems
- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
Nextage Realty agents are top producers
Jan Mansfield, broker owner, joins Nextage Realty International in congratulating several agents for bringing worldwide top honors home for the second quarter of 2011.
Teresa Fogel, Debbie Rheingans and Jason Taylor finished in the “Top 10 Producing Agents” for highest Gross Commission Income.
Fogel, Rheingans, Roni Paravala, Darla Clark, Todd Burghardt and Margaret Archer placed in the “Top 10 Producing Agents” for most Closed Sides, and Fogel and Rheingans placed in the top 10 agents for highest Cash Flow. Mansfield looks forward to seeing her agents and Nextage Professionals Realty on the leaders’ board again.
From the Aug. 24-30, 2011, issue