- Comptroller: state payroll system antiquated
- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
Nextage Realty agents are top producers
Jan Mansfield, broker owner, joins Nextage Realty International in congratulating several agents for bringing worldwide top honors home for the second quarter of 2011.
Teresa Fogel, Debbie Rheingans and Jason Taylor finished in the “Top 10 Producing Agents” for highest Gross Commission Income.
Fogel, Rheingans, Roni Paravala, Darla Clark, Todd Burghardt and Margaret Archer placed in the “Top 10 Producing Agents” for most Closed Sides, and Fogel and Rheingans placed in the top 10 agents for highest Cash Flow. Mansfield looks forward to seeing her agents and Nextage Professionals Realty on the leaders’ board again.
From the Aug. 24-30, 2011, issue