- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
State police announce July 22-Aug. 22 DUI arrests
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — Illinois State Police District 16 Commander Lt. Martin Zamudio announced the following arrests were made in the following counties between July 22 and Aug. 22 for driving under the influence (DUI) by District 16 troopers:
Winnebago County — Tamara R. Traxel, 31, of Machesney Park; Juan Torries, 32, of Rockford; Valerie R. Markuson, 28, of Rockford; Andrew P. McMahon, 29, of Rockford; Robert Lee Montgomery, 52, of Gardena, Calif.; Clarina L. Box, 29, of Rockford.
Stephenson County — Steven W. Kielsmeier, 41, of Freeport, Ill.
Jo Daviess County — Glen D. Erdman, 45, of Wausau,Wis.
Zamudio reminds the public that troopers work diligently to remove impaired drivers from Illinois roads. All criminal defendants are presumed innocent until the government is able to prove its charges in court beyond a reasonable doubt.