- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
State police announce July 22-Aug. 22 DUI arrests
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — Illinois State Police District 16 Commander Lt. Martin Zamudio announced the following arrests were made in the following counties between July 22 and Aug. 22 for driving under the influence (DUI) by District 16 troopers:
Winnebago County — Tamara R. Traxel, 31, of Machesney Park; Juan Torries, 32, of Rockford; Valerie R. Markuson, 28, of Rockford; Andrew P. McMahon, 29, of Rockford; Robert Lee Montgomery, 52, of Gardena, Calif.; Clarina L. Box, 29, of Rockford.
Stephenson County — Steven W. Kielsmeier, 41, of Freeport, Ill.
Jo Daviess County — Glen D. Erdman, 45, of Wausau,Wis.
Zamudio reminds the public that troopers work diligently to remove impaired drivers from Illinois roads. All criminal defendants are presumed innocent until the government is able to prove its charges in court beyond a reasonable doubt.