- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Meet John Doe: Rockford could benefit from the new Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute in Chicago
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
State police announce July 22-Aug. 22 DUI arrests
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — Illinois State Police District 16 Commander Lt. Martin Zamudio announced the following arrests were made in the following counties between July 22 and Aug. 22 for driving under the influence (DUI) by District 16 troopers:
Winnebago County — Tamara R. Traxel, 31, of Machesney Park; Juan Torries, 32, of Rockford; Valerie R. Markuson, 28, of Rockford; Andrew P. McMahon, 29, of Rockford; Robert Lee Montgomery, 52, of Gardena, Calif.; Clarina L. Box, 29, of Rockford.
Stephenson County — Steven W. Kielsmeier, 41, of Freeport, Ill.
Jo Daviess County — Glen D. Erdman, 45, of Wausau,Wis.
Zamudio reminds the public that troopers work diligently to remove impaired drivers from Illinois roads. All criminal defendants are presumed innocent until the government is able to prove its charges in court beyond a reasonable doubt.