- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
- 7-year-old struck by car near Walker School
- Final City Market of the season Friday, Oct. 17
- Lee Hamilton: Viewing political corruption more broadly
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19 for 69th presentation of Handel’s ‘Messiah’
- Amenti Haunted House opens Oct. 17 at DeKalb’s Egyptian Theatre
State police announce July 22-Aug. 22 DUI arrests
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — Illinois State Police District 16 Commander Lt. Martin Zamudio announced the following arrests were made in the following counties between July 22 and Aug. 22 for driving under the influence (DUI) by District 16 troopers:
Winnebago County — Tamara R. Traxel, 31, of Machesney Park; Juan Torries, 32, of Rockford; Valerie R. Markuson, 28, of Rockford; Andrew P. McMahon, 29, of Rockford; Robert Lee Montgomery, 52, of Gardena, Calif.; Clarina L. Box, 29, of Rockford.
Stephenson County — Steven W. Kielsmeier, 41, of Freeport, Ill.
Jo Daviess County — Glen D. Erdman, 45, of Wausau,Wis.
Zamudio reminds the public that troopers work diligently to remove impaired drivers from Illinois roads. All criminal defendants are presumed innocent until the government is able to prove its charges in court beyond a reasonable doubt.