- Two adults, two kids dead in Dec. 20 Rockford shooting
- Teen in custody following shooting on Crestview
- Man sentenced to 38 years for May 2008 murder
- EarthTalk: Still in denial about climate
- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
State police announce July 22-Aug. 22 DUI arrests
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — Illinois State Police District 16 Commander Lt. Martin Zamudio announced the following arrests were made in the following counties between July 22 and Aug. 22 for driving under the influence (DUI) by District 16 troopers:
Winnebago County — Tamara R. Traxel, 31, of Machesney Park; Juan Torries, 32, of Rockford; Valerie R. Markuson, 28, of Rockford; Andrew P. McMahon, 29, of Rockford; Robert Lee Montgomery, 52, of Gardena, Calif.; Clarina L. Box, 29, of Rockford.
Stephenson County — Steven W. Kielsmeier, 41, of Freeport, Ill.
Jo Daviess County — Glen D. Erdman, 45, of Wausau,Wis.
Zamudio reminds the public that troopers work diligently to remove impaired drivers from Illinois roads. All criminal defendants are presumed innocent until the government is able to prove its charges in court beyond a reasonable doubt.