- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Beloit Regional Hospice Breakfast Aug. 28
Online Staff Report
AFTON, Wis. — The aroma of steak, eggs, cheesy potatoes and toast will once again take over the grounds at Skip’s Friendly Village in Afton (5321 Jefferson St.) from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Sunday, Aug. 28.
The breakfast is being held to benefit the programs and services of Beloit Regional Hospice.
Attendees will be treated to music and have the chance to buy raffle tickets.
Cost is $8 for steak, eggs, potatoes and toast and $4 without steak. Water and coffee are included.
For more information, contact Skip’s Friendly Village at (608) 362-9732 or Beloit Regional Hospice at (608) 363-7421.
Beloit Regional Hospice staff and volunteers are leaders in quality and compassion who seek to serve all who want and need their care. Through teamwork, they advocate for appropriate care while respecting the right of patients to choose their journey, and above all, hope is always embraced at the end of life. The nonprofit organization’s mission is “To help make each moment of remaining life as full and comfortable as possible” for terminally ill patients and families in the counties of Boone, Green, Rock, Walworth and Winnebago. You can visit their website at www.beloitregionalhospice.com. Become a BRH fan on Facebook or receive their newsletter electronically by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.