- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Beloit Regional Hospice Breakfast Aug. 28
Online Staff Report
AFTON, Wis. — The aroma of steak, eggs, cheesy potatoes and toast will once again take over the grounds at Skip’s Friendly Village in Afton (5321 Jefferson St.) from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Sunday, Aug. 28.
The breakfast is being held to benefit the programs and services of Beloit Regional Hospice.
Attendees will be treated to music and have the chance to buy raffle tickets.
Cost is $8 for steak, eggs, potatoes and toast and $4 without steak. Water and coffee are included.
For more information, contact Skip’s Friendly Village at (608) 362-9732 or Beloit Regional Hospice at (608) 363-7421.
Beloit Regional Hospice staff and volunteers are leaders in quality and compassion who seek to serve all who want and need their care. Through teamwork, they advocate for appropriate care while respecting the right of patients to choose their journey, and above all, hope is always embraced at the end of life. The nonprofit organization’s mission is “To help make each moment of remaining life as full and comfortable as possible” for terminally ill patients and families in the counties of Boone, Green, Rock, Walworth and Winnebago. You can visit their website at www.beloitregionalhospice.com. Become a BRH fan on Facebook or receive their newsletter electronically by e-mailing email@example.com.