- Goodwill opens Donation Express site on Perryville
- Rock Valley College to manage TechWorks program
- University of Illinois at Chicago names chancellor
- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act signed into law
- ABC Supply acquires Siding World
- IceHogs recall Jamie Wise, next home game Dec. 26
- Jimmy Clausen to start for Bears Sunday against Lions
- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
State Police release list of Aug. 23-Sept. 5 DUI arrests
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — Illinois State Police District 16 Commander Lt. Martin Zamudio announced the following were arrested in Winnebago County between Aug. 23 and Sept. 5 for driving under the influence (DUI):
Richard A. Craig, 46, of Rockford; David J. Cruse Jr., 36, of Chicago; Daniel J. O’Brien, 25, of Roscoe, Ill.; Brian L. Fick, 37, of Beloit, Wis.; Jason L. Walmer, 33, of South Beloit, Ill.; Shane R. Martin, 32, of Machesney Park, Ill.; Andres De La Rosa, 25, of Rockford; Randal R. Sunday, 54, of Rockford; Erin J. Sauberlich, 20, of Cherry Valley, Ill.; Miguel A. Moctezuma, 21, of Rockford; Earl D. Owens Jr., 41, of Rockford (DUI drugs); Patrick J. Deschler, 39, of Roscoe, Ill.; Jonathan R. Lang, 21, of Stillman Valley, Ill.; Gil C. Mandujano, 58, of Rockford; Molly E. Peters, 43, of Rockford; and Josh P. Labree, 25, of Roscoe, Ill.
Zamudio reminds the public that troopers work diligently to remove impaired drivers from Illinois roads.