- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
State Police release list of Aug. 23-Sept. 5 DUI arrests
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — Illinois State Police District 16 Commander Lt. Martin Zamudio announced the following were arrested in Winnebago County between Aug. 23 and Sept. 5 for driving under the influence (DUI):
Richard A. Craig, 46, of Rockford; David J. Cruse Jr., 36, of Chicago; Daniel J. O’Brien, 25, of Roscoe, Ill.; Brian L. Fick, 37, of Beloit, Wis.; Jason L. Walmer, 33, of South Beloit, Ill.; Shane R. Martin, 32, of Machesney Park, Ill.; Andres De La Rosa, 25, of Rockford; Randal R. Sunday, 54, of Rockford; Erin J. Sauberlich, 20, of Cherry Valley, Ill.; Miguel A. Moctezuma, 21, of Rockford; Earl D. Owens Jr., 41, of Rockford (DUI drugs); Patrick J. Deschler, 39, of Roscoe, Ill.; Jonathan R. Lang, 21, of Stillman Valley, Ill.; Gil C. Mandujano, 58, of Rockford; Molly E. Peters, 43, of Rockford; and Josh P. Labree, 25, of Roscoe, Ill.
Zamudio reminds the public that troopers work diligently to remove impaired drivers from Illinois roads.