- Former NIU QB Harnish signed to Vikings practice squad
- Man arrested after ax incident
- The Odds Man: Chicago, Detroit, San Diego good bets in Week 4
- Updated: Roosevelt High School evacuated after bomb threat
- Grand jury: No charges against Tony Stewart
- Laurent House to remain open for tours throughout the year
- Dynamic father-son piano duo at Mendelssohn Sept. 26
- Award-winning author Dr. Amina Gautier at Rock Valley Sept. 25
- City to remove traffic lights
- Apple orchards still hurting from last winter’s cold
State Police release list of Aug. 23-Sept. 5 DUI arrests
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — Illinois State Police District 16 Commander Lt. Martin Zamudio announced the following were arrested in Winnebago County between Aug. 23 and Sept. 5 for driving under the influence (DUI):
Richard A. Craig, 46, of Rockford; David J. Cruse Jr., 36, of Chicago; Daniel J. O’Brien, 25, of Roscoe, Ill.; Brian L. Fick, 37, of Beloit, Wis.; Jason L. Walmer, 33, of South Beloit, Ill.; Shane R. Martin, 32, of Machesney Park, Ill.; Andres De La Rosa, 25, of Rockford; Randal R. Sunday, 54, of Rockford; Erin J. Sauberlich, 20, of Cherry Valley, Ill.; Miguel A. Moctezuma, 21, of Rockford; Earl D. Owens Jr., 41, of Rockford (DUI drugs); Patrick J. Deschler, 39, of Roscoe, Ill.; Jonathan R. Lang, 21, of Stillman Valley, Ill.; Gil C. Mandujano, 58, of Rockford; Molly E. Peters, 43, of Rockford; and Josh P. Labree, 25, of Roscoe, Ill.
Zamudio reminds the public that troopers work diligently to remove impaired drivers from Illinois roads.