- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
- 11 public housing residents complete job readiness training
- Youth health care enrollment event at NIU Rockford Jan. 29
- More than 50 employers at Jan. 29 job fair
- School district’s credit rating remains solid
- State Police seize LSD, cannabis, U.S. currency in I-80 arrest
- Park District names employee, team of the year
- A closer look at fracking for natural gas
- Susan Johnson, copy editor, moves on after 21 years
- Guest Column: Clean Water Act: Supporters of clean water must make their voices heard
State Police release list of Aug. 23-Sept. 5 DUI arrests
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — Illinois State Police District 16 Commander Lt. Martin Zamudio announced the following were arrested in Winnebago County between Aug. 23 and Sept. 5 for driving under the influence (DUI):
Richard A. Craig, 46, of Rockford; David J. Cruse Jr., 36, of Chicago; Daniel J. O’Brien, 25, of Roscoe, Ill.; Brian L. Fick, 37, of Beloit, Wis.; Jason L. Walmer, 33, of South Beloit, Ill.; Shane R. Martin, 32, of Machesney Park, Ill.; Andres De La Rosa, 25, of Rockford; Randal R. Sunday, 54, of Rockford; Erin J. Sauberlich, 20, of Cherry Valley, Ill.; Miguel A. Moctezuma, 21, of Rockford; Earl D. Owens Jr., 41, of Rockford (DUI drugs); Patrick J. Deschler, 39, of Roscoe, Ill.; Jonathan R. Lang, 21, of Stillman Valley, Ill.; Gil C. Mandujano, 58, of Rockford; Molly E. Peters, 43, of Rockford; and Josh P. Labree, 25, of Roscoe, Ill.
Zamudio reminds the public that troopers work diligently to remove impaired drivers from Illinois roads.