- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
State Police release list of Aug. 23-Sept. 5 DUI arrests
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — Illinois State Police District 16 Commander Lt. Martin Zamudio announced the following were arrested in Winnebago County between Aug. 23 and Sept. 5 for driving under the influence (DUI):
Richard A. Craig, 46, of Rockford; David J. Cruse Jr., 36, of Chicago; Daniel J. O’Brien, 25, of Roscoe, Ill.; Brian L. Fick, 37, of Beloit, Wis.; Jason L. Walmer, 33, of South Beloit, Ill.; Shane R. Martin, 32, of Machesney Park, Ill.; Andres De La Rosa, 25, of Rockford; Randal R. Sunday, 54, of Rockford; Erin J. Sauberlich, 20, of Cherry Valley, Ill.; Miguel A. Moctezuma, 21, of Rockford; Earl D. Owens Jr., 41, of Rockford (DUI drugs); Patrick J. Deschler, 39, of Roscoe, Ill.; Jonathan R. Lang, 21, of Stillman Valley, Ill.; Gil C. Mandujano, 58, of Rockford; Molly E. Peters, 43, of Rockford; and Josh P. Labree, 25, of Roscoe, Ill.
Zamudio reminds the public that troopers work diligently to remove impaired drivers from Illinois roads.