- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
- Nov. 2 concert celebrates release of Jodi Beach’s sixth recording
- Healthy Halloween Party Nov. 1 at U of I College of Medicine at Rockford
- Three local NFL Flag Football teams head to regional competition
- ‘Hoo’ Haven hosts annual open house Nov. 2 in Durand
Reserve spot for Sept. 20 tour of the Coronado
Online Staff Report
A tour of the historic Coronado Theatre, hosted by the Land of Lincoln Theatre Organ Society, will begin at 7 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 20.
Cost is $7 per person. The tour, which will run about an hour-and-a-half, will include Coronado’s Grande Barton Theatre organ; atmospheric show; organ chamber; Van Matre — owner’s apartment, circa 1927; stars’ dressing rooms; chorus dressing rooms; on stage and under the stage; and audience chamber and public areas in the theater.
Reservations are required by calling (815) 968-2722, ext. 17.