- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
Reserve spot for Sept. 20 tour of the Coronado
Online Staff Report
A tour of the historic Coronado Theatre, hosted by the Land of Lincoln Theatre Organ Society, will begin at 7 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 20.
Cost is $7 per person. The tour, which will run about an hour-and-a-half, will include Coronado’s Grande Barton Theatre organ; atmospheric show; organ chamber; Van Matre — owner’s apartment, circa 1927; stars’ dressing rooms; chorus dressing rooms; on stage and under the stage; and audience chamber and public areas in the theater.
Reservations are required by calling (815) 968-2722, ext. 17.