- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
Reserve spot for Sept. 20 tour of the Coronado
Online Staff Report
A tour of the historic Coronado Theatre, hosted by the Land of Lincoln Theatre Organ Society, will begin at 7 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 20.
Cost is $7 per person. The tour, which will run about an hour-and-a-half, will include Coronado’s Grande Barton Theatre organ; atmospheric show; organ chamber; Van Matre — owner’s apartment, circa 1927; stars’ dressing rooms; chorus dressing rooms; on stage and under the stage; and audience chamber and public areas in the theater.
Reservations are required by calling (815) 968-2722, ext. 17.