- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
- Aaron Rodgers has Jay Cutler’s back, even if the Bears don’t
- Police investigate home invasion on Applewood Lane
- Amy Newell named The Arc executive director
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: A chat with Rockford native Larry Merryman of Stonefront
- Technological assessment is needed
- Consumer advocates prep for looming telecom battle
- National Council of Churches president to speak in Rockford Sunday, Dec. 28
- RSO’s Holiday Pops set for Dec. 20-21 at Coronado
Reserve spot for Sept. 20 tour of the Coronado
Online Staff Report
A tour of the historic Coronado Theatre, hosted by the Land of Lincoln Theatre Organ Society, will begin at 7 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 20.
Cost is $7 per person. The tour, which will run about an hour-and-a-half, will include Coronado’s Grande Barton Theatre organ; atmospheric show; organ chamber; Van Matre — owner’s apartment, circa 1927; stars’ dressing rooms; chorus dressing rooms; on stage and under the stage; and audience chamber and public areas in the theater.
Reservations are required by calling (815) 968-2722, ext. 17.