- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
- Something is rotten in the state of US education
Dr. Geoffrey Bouc to speak at Sept. 21 Holistic Moms Network meeting
Holistic Moms Network monthly meeting will be held from 7-9 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 21, at JustGoods Fair Trade Store, 201 Seventh St., Rockford. Guest speaker will be Dr. Geoffrey Bouc, a board-certified physician in Family Practice and Holistic medicine. For the past 10 years, he has been focusing on those with poorly-functioning thyroid glands. To learn more about Dr. Bouc, refer to his website iwantmyt3.com.
This meeting is free and open to the public. Snacks will be served. Bring your own mug for tea or water. Parking and entrance are in back of the store.
The Rockford Chapter of Holistic Moms Network is a support, education and social network for parents interested in green living, alternative healthcare, and gentle, responsive parenting. It is a warm and inclusive group; you are welcome to join them whenever you are on the holistic path in an environment that does not judge. Meetings are held every third Wednesday of the month at JustGoods, 201 Seventh St., Rockford.
For more about Holistic Moms Network membership, visit holisticmomsnetwork.com.