- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Meet John Doe: Rockford could benefit from the new Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute in Chicago
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
Dr. Geoffrey Bouc to speak at Sept. 21 Holistic Moms Network meeting
Holistic Moms Network monthly meeting will be held from 7-9 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 21, at JustGoods Fair Trade Store, 201 Seventh St., Rockford. Guest speaker will be Dr. Geoffrey Bouc, a board-certified physician in Family Practice and Holistic medicine. For the past 10 years, he has been focusing on those with poorly-functioning thyroid glands. To learn more about Dr. Bouc, refer to his website iwantmyt3.com.
This meeting is free and open to the public. Snacks will be served. Bring your own mug for tea or water. Parking and entrance are in back of the store.
The Rockford Chapter of Holistic Moms Network is a support, education and social network for parents interested in green living, alternative healthcare, and gentle, responsive parenting. It is a warm and inclusive group; you are welcome to join them whenever you are on the holistic path in an environment that does not judge. Meetings are held every third Wednesday of the month at JustGoods, 201 Seventh St., Rockford.
For more about Holistic Moms Network membership, visit holisticmomsnetwork.com.