- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
Dr. Geoffrey Bouc to speak at Sept. 21 Holistic Moms Network meeting
Holistic Moms Network monthly meeting will be held from 7-9 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 21, at JustGoods Fair Trade Store, 201 Seventh St., Rockford. Guest speaker will be Dr. Geoffrey Bouc, a board-certified physician in Family Practice and Holistic medicine. For the past 10 years, he has been focusing on those with poorly-functioning thyroid glands. To learn more about Dr. Bouc, refer to his website iwantmyt3.com.
This meeting is free and open to the public. Snacks will be served. Bring your own mug for tea or water. Parking and entrance are in back of the store.
The Rockford Chapter of Holistic Moms Network is a support, education and social network for parents interested in green living, alternative healthcare, and gentle, responsive parenting. It is a warm and inclusive group; you are welcome to join them whenever you are on the holistic path in an environment that does not judge. Meetings are held every third Wednesday of the month at JustGoods, 201 Seventh St., Rockford.
For more about Holistic Moms Network membership, visit holisticmomsnetwork.com.