- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Speaker on autism, Alyson Beytien, in Freeport Sept. 29
Online Staff Report
RAMP (www.rampil.org) and the Parent Mentor Project with Freeport School District 145, welcome Alyson Beytien, a nationally-known speaker on the topic of autism. She will speak from 5:30-7 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 29, at the Freeport Lincoln Mall, 1265 W. Galena Ave. in Freeport.
Alyson Beytien is the mother of three sons with autism and is a nationally-known, popular speaker on autism spectrum disorders. She specializes in keynote addresses or workshops for families, educators, support personnel, medical professionals and caregivers. She is also a consultant, trainer and a columnist for Autism Spectrum Quarterly magazine. Learn more at www.alsyonbetien.com.
This presentation is open to everyone. One CPDU will be offered for attending. Certificates of attendance are also available. Refreshments will be served. Since space is limited, please RSVP to Parent Mentor Connie Kraft at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (815) 233-1128.