- Phishing scam targets I-PASS users
- 3rd Street bridge structurally deficient, to be closed March 19
- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
Speaker on autism, Alyson Beytien, in Freeport Sept. 29
Online Staff Report
RAMP (www.rampil.org) and the Parent Mentor Project with Freeport School District 145, welcome Alyson Beytien, a nationally-known speaker on the topic of autism. She will speak from 5:30-7 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 29, at the Freeport Lincoln Mall, 1265 W. Galena Ave. in Freeport.
Alyson Beytien is the mother of three sons with autism and is a nationally-known, popular speaker on autism spectrum disorders. She specializes in keynote addresses or workshops for families, educators, support personnel, medical professionals and caregivers. She is also a consultant, trainer and a columnist for Autism Spectrum Quarterly magazine. Learn more at www.alsyonbetien.com.
This presentation is open to everyone. One CPDU will be offered for attending. Certificates of attendance are also available. Refreshments will be served. Since space is limited, please RSVP to Parent Mentor Connie Kraft at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (815) 233-1128.