- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
Speaker on autism, Alyson Beytien, in Freeport Sept. 29
Online Staff Report
RAMP (www.rampil.org) and the Parent Mentor Project with Freeport School District 145, welcome Alyson Beytien, a nationally-known speaker on the topic of autism. She will speak from 5:30-7 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 29, at the Freeport Lincoln Mall, 1265 W. Galena Ave. in Freeport.
Alyson Beytien is the mother of three sons with autism and is a nationally-known, popular speaker on autism spectrum disorders. She specializes in keynote addresses or workshops for families, educators, support personnel, medical professionals and caregivers. She is also a consultant, trainer and a columnist for Autism Spectrum Quarterly magazine. Learn more at www.alsyonbetien.com.
This presentation is open to everyone. One CPDU will be offered for attending. Certificates of attendance are also available. Refreshments will be served. Since space is limited, please RSVP to Parent Mentor Connie Kraft at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (815) 233-1128.