- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
Speaker on autism, Alyson Beytien, in Freeport Sept. 29
Online Staff Report
RAMP (www.rampil.org) and the Parent Mentor Project with Freeport School District 145, welcome Alyson Beytien, a nationally-known speaker on the topic of autism. She will speak from 5:30-7 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 29, at the Freeport Lincoln Mall, 1265 W. Galena Ave. in Freeport.
Alyson Beytien is the mother of three sons with autism and is a nationally-known, popular speaker on autism spectrum disorders. She specializes in keynote addresses or workshops for families, educators, support personnel, medical professionals and caregivers. She is also a consultant, trainer and a columnist for Autism Spectrum Quarterly magazine. Learn more at www.alsyonbetien.com.
This presentation is open to everyone. One CPDU will be offered for attending. Certificates of attendance are also available. Refreshments will be served. Since space is limited, please RSVP to Parent Mentor Connie Kraft at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (815) 233-1128.