- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
Cider & Cinnamon Arts and Crafts Fair Oct. 1-2
Edgebrook’s 37th Cider & Cinnamon Arts and Crafts Fair is set for Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 1-2. Admission is free.
Hours are 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturday, and 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Sunday.
Visit Edgebrook merchants and more than 50 local crafters and food vendors from Rockford and the surrounding areas. Merchants will have all of their unique fall gift items available, along with great prices, too.
A variety of vendors will be selling one-of-a-kind arts, crafts and food items; packaged food items, candles, unique baby gifts, natural homemade skin care, jewelry, mixed media art, garden art, pumpkin art, fresh cinnamon roasted nuts, and cider and donuts. Specific vendors will be taking special custom or bulk orders. Inka Pirka will perform Saturday afternoon.
More information is available on the Edgebrook website, edgebrookshops.com, or by phone at (815) 398-8957.
Edgebrook is at 1601 N. Alpine Road.
From the Sept. 28-Oct. 4, 2011, issue