- Nov. 4 General Election endorsements: Retain County Clerk Margie Mullins
- Nov. 4 General Election endorsements: Re-elect Jesse White
- Nov. 4 General Election endorsements: Elect Sheila Simon as state comptroller
- Brad Roos to step down as Zion Development executive director
- Smash your pumpkin at Rockford’s Discovery Center Nov. 2
- Control the candy without limiting the Halloween fun
- RHS Ambassadors host Halloween party for hospitalized children
- Beware of the energy-sucking vampires in your home, ComEd warns
- Rockford Park District golf season begins to wrap up
- Two locals to be honored among state’s top college students
Cider & Cinnamon Arts and Crafts Fair Oct. 1-2
Edgebrook’s 37th Cider & Cinnamon Arts and Crafts Fair is set for Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 1-2. Admission is free.
Hours are 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturday, and 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Sunday.
Visit Edgebrook merchants and more than 50 local crafters and food vendors from Rockford and the surrounding areas. Merchants will have all of their unique fall gift items available, along with great prices, too.
A variety of vendors will be selling one-of-a-kind arts, crafts and food items; packaged food items, candles, unique baby gifts, natural homemade skin care, jewelry, mixed media art, garden art, pumpkin art, fresh cinnamon roasted nuts, and cider and donuts. Specific vendors will be taking special custom or bulk orders. Inka Pirka will perform Saturday afternoon.
More information is available on the Edgebrook website, edgebrookshops.com, or by phone at (815) 398-8957.
Edgebrook is at 1601 N. Alpine Road.
From the Sept. 28-Oct. 4, 2011, issue