- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Cider & Cinnamon Arts and Crafts Fair Oct. 1-2
Edgebrook’s 37th Cider & Cinnamon Arts and Crafts Fair is set for Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 1-2. Admission is free.
Hours are 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturday, and 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Sunday.
Visit Edgebrook merchants and more than 50 local crafters and food vendors from Rockford and the surrounding areas. Merchants will have all of their unique fall gift items available, along with great prices, too.
A variety of vendors will be selling one-of-a-kind arts, crafts and food items; packaged food items, candles, unique baby gifts, natural homemade skin care, jewelry, mixed media art, garden art, pumpkin art, fresh cinnamon roasted nuts, and cider and donuts. Specific vendors will be taking special custom or bulk orders. Inka Pirka will perform Saturday afternoon.
More information is available on the Edgebrook website, edgebrookshops.com, or by phone at (815) 398-8957.
Edgebrook is at 1601 N. Alpine Road.
From the Sept. 28-Oct. 4, 2011, issue