- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
Cider & Cinnamon Arts and Crafts Fair Oct. 1-2
Edgebrook’s 37th Cider & Cinnamon Arts and Crafts Fair is set for Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 1-2. Admission is free.
Hours are 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturday, and 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Sunday.
Visit Edgebrook merchants and more than 50 local crafters and food vendors from Rockford and the surrounding areas. Merchants will have all of their unique fall gift items available, along with great prices, too.
A variety of vendors will be selling one-of-a-kind arts, crafts and food items; packaged food items, candles, unique baby gifts, natural homemade skin care, jewelry, mixed media art, garden art, pumpkin art, fresh cinnamon roasted nuts, and cider and donuts. Specific vendors will be taking special custom or bulk orders. Inka Pirka will perform Saturday afternoon.
More information is available on the Edgebrook website, edgebrookshops.com, or by phone at (815) 398-8957.
Edgebrook is at 1601 N. Alpine Road.
From the Sept. 28-Oct. 4, 2011, issue