- Hospitals lift visitor age restrictions as number of flu cases decreases
- Winnebago County sheriff names chief deputy
- URGENT: Four votes and we could lose on Keystone
- Guest Column: Housing Authority CEO: Time to unify behind quality living
- Rockford police investigate 17th Street murder
- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
Cider & Cinnamon Arts and Crafts Fair Oct. 1-2
Edgebrook’s 37th Cider & Cinnamon Arts and Crafts Fair is set for Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 1-2. Admission is free.
Hours are 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturday, and 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Sunday.
Visit Edgebrook merchants and more than 50 local crafters and food vendors from Rockford and the surrounding areas. Merchants will have all of their unique fall gift items available, along with great prices, too.
A variety of vendors will be selling one-of-a-kind arts, crafts and food items; packaged food items, candles, unique baby gifts, natural homemade skin care, jewelry, mixed media art, garden art, pumpkin art, fresh cinnamon roasted nuts, and cider and donuts. Specific vendors will be taking special custom or bulk orders. Inka Pirka will perform Saturday afternoon.
More information is available on the Edgebrook website, edgebrookshops.com, or by phone at (815) 398-8957.
Edgebrook is at 1601 N. Alpine Road.
From the Sept. 28-Oct. 4, 2011, issue