- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
- Senators offer insight into population loss
- SCOTUS ruling legalizes gay marriage
- RAMP receives $10,000 grant for youth services
- Obamacare victory shows failure of Scalia’s conservative revolution
- City Market: June 26
- BREAKING: Rauner vetoes state budget
Low-cost pet vaccine clinic at Northwest Community Center Sept. 30
Online Staff Report
SPAY Illinois is hosting a low-cost pet vaccine clinic Friday, Sept. 30, at Northwest Community Center, 1325 N. Johnson Ave., Rockford. The clinic will run from11 a.m. to 5 p.m., and is a walk-in clinic. No appointment is necessary. Cash or credit is accepted, although no personal checks will be accepted.
The clinic will offer one-year rabies vaccines for $15 (plus cost of county tag), three-year rabies vaccines for $30 (plus cost of county tag), five-in-one distemper combo for $15, six-in-one distemper combo for $20, Bordetella for $15, Lyme vaccine for $20, Lepto vaccine for $15, heartworm testing for $20, micro-chip, $20 (includes registration), FVRCP (four-in-one distemper combo for cats), $15, Felv vaccine, $20, Felv/FIV testing, $25, fecal testing, $15, and low-cost heartworm prevention. There is never an exam fee when receiving vaccines.
The clinic is open to everyone; no residency or income restrictions apply.
SPAY Illinois is a nonprofit organization that offers affordable vaccine clinics and spay/neuter to all Illinois residents. Call (877) 475-7729 to make an appointment or to have your animal spayed/neutered. Visit www.spayillinois.org.