- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Rock Valley Ski Association announces ski trips for 2011-12 season
Rock Valley Ski Association (RVSA) has announced its ski trips for the 2011-2012 season. Trips are open to adult skiers, snowboarders and those interested in travel.
Trips include Crested Butte, Colo., Dec. 27, 2011-Jan. 1, 2012; Blackjack Ski Resort, Upper Peninsula, Michigan, Jan. 13-15, 2012; Keystone, Colo., Feb. 1-5, 2012; Snowmass-Aspen, Colo., March 3-10, 2012. Trip prices include airfare, lodging and lift tickets, and range from $370 per person to $1,560 per person.
RVSA is a ski/snowboard and social club in its 41st year. The club provides ski trips, bicycling, hiking and social events. Club meetings are the second and fourth Tuesday of the month at Thunder Bay Grille, 7625 Potawatami Trail, Rockford.
Trip information is available from Jack Wonderlick at (815) 877-7767, (815) 601-3157 or email@example.com.
From the Sept. 28-Oct. 4, 2011, issue