- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
Rock Valley Ski Association announces ski trips for 2011-12 season
Rock Valley Ski Association (RVSA) has announced its ski trips for the 2011-2012 season. Trips are open to adult skiers, snowboarders and those interested in travel.
Trips include Crested Butte, Colo., Dec. 27, 2011-Jan. 1, 2012; Blackjack Ski Resort, Upper Peninsula, Michigan, Jan. 13-15, 2012; Keystone, Colo., Feb. 1-5, 2012; Snowmass-Aspen, Colo., March 3-10, 2012. Trip prices include airfare, lodging and lift tickets, and range from $370 per person to $1,560 per person.
RVSA is a ski/snowboard and social club in its 41st year. The club provides ski trips, bicycling, hiking and social events. Club meetings are the second and fourth Tuesday of the month at Thunder Bay Grille, 7625 Potawatami Trail, Rockford.
Trip information is available from Jack Wonderlick at (815) 877-7767, (815) 601-3157 or email@example.com.
From the Sept. 28-Oct. 4, 2011, issue