- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
Rock Valley Ski Association announces ski trips for 2011-12 season
Rock Valley Ski Association (RVSA) has announced its ski trips for the 2011-2012 season. Trips are open to adult skiers, snowboarders and those interested in travel.
Trips include Crested Butte, Colo., Dec. 27, 2011-Jan. 1, 2012; Blackjack Ski Resort, Upper Peninsula, Michigan, Jan. 13-15, 2012; Keystone, Colo., Feb. 1-5, 2012; Snowmass-Aspen, Colo., March 3-10, 2012. Trip prices include airfare, lodging and lift tickets, and range from $370 per person to $1,560 per person.
RVSA is a ski/snowboard and social club in its 41st year. The club provides ski trips, bicycling, hiking and social events. Club meetings are the second and fourth Tuesday of the month at Thunder Bay Grille, 7625 Potawatami Trail, Rockford.
Trip information is available from Jack Wonderlick at (815) 877-7767, (815) 601-3157 or email@example.com.
From the Sept. 28-Oct. 4, 2011, issue