- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Rock Valley Ski Association announces ski trips for 2011-12 season
Rock Valley Ski Association (RVSA) has announced its ski trips for the 2011-2012 season. Trips are open to adult skiers, snowboarders and those interested in travel.
Trips include Crested Butte, Colo., Dec. 27, 2011-Jan. 1, 2012; Blackjack Ski Resort, Upper Peninsula, Michigan, Jan. 13-15, 2012; Keystone, Colo., Feb. 1-5, 2012; Snowmass-Aspen, Colo., March 3-10, 2012. Trip prices include airfare, lodging and lift tickets, and range from $370 per person to $1,560 per person.
RVSA is a ski/snowboard and social club in its 41st year. The club provides ski trips, bicycling, hiking and social events. Club meetings are the second and fourth Tuesday of the month at Thunder Bay Grille, 7625 Potawatami Trail, Rockford.
Trip information is available from Jack Wonderlick at (815) 877-7767, (815) 601-3157 or email@example.com.
From the Sept. 28-Oct. 4, 2011, issue