- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Rock Valley Ski Association announces ski trips for 2011-12 season
Rock Valley Ski Association (RVSA) has announced its ski trips for the 2011-2012 season. Trips are open to adult skiers, snowboarders and those interested in travel.
Trips include Crested Butte, Colo., Dec. 27, 2011-Jan. 1, 2012; Blackjack Ski Resort, Upper Peninsula, Michigan, Jan. 13-15, 2012; Keystone, Colo., Feb. 1-5, 2012; Snowmass-Aspen, Colo., March 3-10, 2012. Trip prices include airfare, lodging and lift tickets, and range from $370 per person to $1,560 per person.
RVSA is a ski/snowboard and social club in its 41st year. The club provides ski trips, bicycling, hiking and social events. Club meetings are the second and fourth Tuesday of the month at Thunder Bay Grille, 7625 Potawatami Trail, Rockford.
Trip information is available from Jack Wonderlick at (815) 877-7767, (815) 601-3157 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the Sept. 28-Oct. 4, 2011, issue