- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
Five arrested for DUI in Winnebago, Jo Daviess counties between Sept. 24 and Oct. 3
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — Illinois State Police District 16 Commander Lt. Martin Zamudio announced the following arrests were made between Sept. 24 and Oct. 3 for driving under the Influence (DUI) by district 16 troopers:
Arrested in Winnebago County — Thomas J. Larison, 24, of Davis, Ill.; Willie J. Darden, 41, Rockford; Evan F. Henson, 28, Lexington, Ky.; and Lisa M. Arrington, 30, Rockford.
Arrested in Jo Daviess County — John J. Brogan, 63, of Kildeer, Ill.
Zamudio reminds the public that troopers work diligently to remove impaired drivers from Illinois roads.