- Comptroller: state payroll system antiquated
- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
Five arrested for DUI in Winnebago, Jo Daviess counties between Sept. 24 and Oct. 3
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — Illinois State Police District 16 Commander Lt. Martin Zamudio announced the following arrests were made between Sept. 24 and Oct. 3 for driving under the Influence (DUI) by district 16 troopers:
Arrested in Winnebago County — Thomas J. Larison, 24, of Davis, Ill.; Willie J. Darden, 41, Rockford; Evan F. Henson, 28, Lexington, Ky.; and Lisa M. Arrington, 30, Rockford.
Arrested in Jo Daviess County — John J. Brogan, 63, of Kildeer, Ill.
Zamudio reminds the public that troopers work diligently to remove impaired drivers from Illinois roads.