- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Five arrested for DUI in Winnebago, Jo Daviess counties between Sept. 24 and Oct. 3
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — Illinois State Police District 16 Commander Lt. Martin Zamudio announced the following arrests were made between Sept. 24 and Oct. 3 for driving under the Influence (DUI) by district 16 troopers:
Arrested in Winnebago County — Thomas J. Larison, 24, of Davis, Ill.; Willie J. Darden, 41, Rockford; Evan F. Henson, 28, Lexington, Ky.; and Lisa M. Arrington, 30, Rockford.
Arrested in Jo Daviess County — John J. Brogan, 63, of Kildeer, Ill.
Zamudio reminds the public that troopers work diligently to remove impaired drivers from Illinois roads.