- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Five arrested for DUI in Winnebago, Jo Daviess counties between Sept. 24 and Oct. 3
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — Illinois State Police District 16 Commander Lt. Martin Zamudio announced the following arrests were made between Sept. 24 and Oct. 3 for driving under the Influence (DUI) by district 16 troopers:
Arrested in Winnebago County — Thomas J. Larison, 24, of Davis, Ill.; Willie J. Darden, 41, Rockford; Evan F. Henson, 28, Lexington, Ky.; and Lisa M. Arrington, 30, Rockford.
Arrested in Jo Daviess County — John J. Brogan, 63, of Kildeer, Ill.
Zamudio reminds the public that troopers work diligently to remove impaired drivers from Illinois roads.