- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
- Supreme Court and gay marriage — U of I expert weighs in
- More than 6,100 residents of Winnebago County enrolled in Marketplace
- First large U.S. delegation to visit Cuba since opening of relations
- Merger complete for Illinois Bank & Trust, Galena State Bank
- Crusader welcomes Dr. Maria Lozano Vazquez
Five arrested for DUI in Winnebago, Jo Daviess counties between Sept. 24 and Oct. 3
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — Illinois State Police District 16 Commander Lt. Martin Zamudio announced the following arrests were made between Sept. 24 and Oct. 3 for driving under the Influence (DUI) by district 16 troopers:
Arrested in Winnebago County — Thomas J. Larison, 24, of Davis, Ill.; Willie J. Darden, 41, Rockford; Evan F. Henson, 28, Lexington, Ky.; and Lisa M. Arrington, 30, Rockford.
Arrested in Jo Daviess County — John J. Brogan, 63, of Kildeer, Ill.
Zamudio reminds the public that troopers work diligently to remove impaired drivers from Illinois roads.