- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
Cremation Society, Hospice Care honor veterans
Cremation Society of Illinois, provider of Veterans Funeral Care, and Hospice Care of America are hosting a luncheon to “Honor Those Who Served Our Country” on Veterans Day, Friday, Nov. 11, at Cremation Society of Illinois, 6825 Weaver Road. The event will start at 11 a.m. with special guest speaker Corporal Bryan Loonsfoot, USMC. Loonsfoot served tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Entertainment will be provided by the barbershop quartet Cadence and Officer Lisa Hodges, Rockford Park District Police Department. Veterans and their spouses are invited to attend. Seating is limited. Reservations can be made by calling (815) 282-6202 by Oct. 25.
From the Oct. 5-11, 2011, issue