- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Lifescape announces new board officers
A new slate of officers is leading the Lifescape Community Services’ Board of Directors for 2011-2012. Gary Hunt was selected as the new president, replacing Fred Muehlfelder. Einar Forsman was chosen vice president, Beverly Long as secretary, and Craig Shelton as treasurer. Officers are elected to one-year terms and may serve three consecutive terms. Past President Muehlfelder had served three terms as president and was recognized by the board and Lifescape Executive Director Carol Green for his service to the agency.
Board members of the Lifescape Board of Directors include Thomas Moore, Kiki Marske, Alford Penniman, Theodore Liebovich, David Kase and Honorary Board member Jack Packard.
From the Oct. 5-11, 2011, issue