- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
Lifescape announces new board officers
A new slate of officers is leading the Lifescape Community Services’ Board of Directors for 2011-2012. Gary Hunt was selected as the new president, replacing Fred Muehlfelder. Einar Forsman was chosen vice president, Beverly Long as secretary, and Craig Shelton as treasurer. Officers are elected to one-year terms and may serve three consecutive terms. Past President Muehlfelder had served three terms as president and was recognized by the board and Lifescape Executive Director Carol Green for his service to the agency.
Board members of the Lifescape Board of Directors include Thomas Moore, Kiki Marske, Alford Penniman, Theodore Liebovich, David Kase and Honorary Board member Jack Packard.
From the Oct. 5-11, 2011, issue