- Meet John Doe: Businesses, politicians and gov’t should follow junk email laws
- Entertainment abound for this week’s First Friday
- State Roundup: Special election dates set
- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
Lifescape announces new board officers
A new slate of officers is leading the Lifescape Community Services’ Board of Directors for 2011-2012. Gary Hunt was selected as the new president, replacing Fred Muehlfelder. Einar Forsman was chosen vice president, Beverly Long as secretary, and Craig Shelton as treasurer. Officers are elected to one-year terms and may serve three consecutive terms. Past President Muehlfelder had served three terms as president and was recognized by the board and Lifescape Executive Director Carol Green for his service to the agency.
Board members of the Lifescape Board of Directors include Thomas Moore, Kiki Marske, Alford Penniman, Theodore Liebovich, David Kase and Honorary Board member Jack Packard.
From the Oct. 5-11, 2011, issue