- Youth health care enrollment event at NIU Rockford Jan. 29
- More than 50 employers at Jan. 29 job fair
- School district’s credit rating remains solid
- State Police seize LSD, cannabis, U.S. currency in I-80 arrest
- Park District names employee, team of the year
- A closer look at fracking for natural gas
- Susan Johnson, copy editor, moves on after 21 years
- Guest Column: Clean Water Act: Supporters of clean water must make their voices heard
- Susan Johnson: Saying goodbye to a career
- Super Bowl XLIX prediction: Seahawks will top Patriots
Lifescape announces new board officers
A new slate of officers is leading the Lifescape Community Services’ Board of Directors for 2011-2012. Gary Hunt was selected as the new president, replacing Fred Muehlfelder. Einar Forsman was chosen vice president, Beverly Long as secretary, and Craig Shelton as treasurer. Officers are elected to one-year terms and may serve three consecutive terms. Past President Muehlfelder had served three terms as president and was recognized by the board and Lifescape Executive Director Carol Green for his service to the agency.
Board members of the Lifescape Board of Directors include Thomas Moore, Kiki Marske, Alford Penniman, Theodore Liebovich, David Kase and Honorary Board member Jack Packard.
From the Oct. 5-11, 2011, issue