- Tube Talk: Addicted to ‘Rehab Addict’
- Halberstadt: Pet peeve: NFL should take action on long hair
- Meet John Doe: Illinois’ minimum wage ballot question will bring voters to the polls
- First case of Ebola confirmed in the United States
- Tech-Friendly: Bending iPhones and iOS 8.0.2 update
- 20-year sentence in 2013 homicide
- Parolee arrested after search warrant at RHA property
- Olympic star Michael Phelps arrested on second DUI charge
- Former NIU QB Harnish signed to Vikings practice squad
- Man arrested after ax incident
Lifescape announces new board officers
A new slate of officers is leading the Lifescape Community Services’ Board of Directors for 2011-2012. Gary Hunt was selected as the new president, replacing Fred Muehlfelder. Einar Forsman was chosen vice president, Beverly Long as secretary, and Craig Shelton as treasurer. Officers are elected to one-year terms and may serve three consecutive terms. Past President Muehlfelder had served three terms as president and was recognized by the board and Lifescape Executive Director Carol Green for his service to the agency.
Board members of the Lifescape Board of Directors include Thomas Moore, Kiki Marske, Alford Penniman, Theodore Liebovich, David Kase and Honorary Board member Jack Packard.
From the Oct. 5-11, 2011, issue