- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
SwedishAmerican to hold tree dedication ceremony Oct. 11 in honor of organ donation
Online Staff Report
Tuesday, Oct. 11, SwedishAmerican Hospital will hold a tree dedication ceremony related to organ donation. The ceremony honors patients and families that have so generously donated the gift of life.
With more than 110,000 people across the nation waiting for a lifesaving transplant, SwedishAmerican Hospital would like to say a special thank-you to those who so unselfishly chose donation.
The ceremony will take place at 10 a.m. in the SwedishAmerican Hospital Healing Garden (enter via the Charles Street/Heart Hospital entrance).
Please join the celebration of the gift of life with patient families, recovery agencies and SwedishAmerican staff. Light refreshments will be served.
For more information, contact Lynn Williams at (815) 315-6242.