- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Jay Hampton named Rockford Area Realtors director
Jay Hampton was installed as a director at the Rockford Area Realtors’ (RAR) Annual Installation and Program held at Giovanni’s Restaurant. Hampton will serve a two-year term.
As a director, Hampton will work closely with the executive officer, Steve Bois, and other fellow directors to develop a strategic plan for RAR over the next 12 months.
From the Oct. 12-18, 2011, issue