- Telephone fraud on the rise, BBB reports
- Pet Talk: The seeing eye guide dog birthday
- State Police seize 155 pounds of cannabis during traffic stop
- Mitt Romney won’t run in 2016
- Man shot three times near Oakley Avenue, West Jefferson Street
- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
Jay Hampton named Rockford Area Realtors director
Jay Hampton was installed as a director at the Rockford Area Realtors’ (RAR) Annual Installation and Program held at Giovanni’s Restaurant. Hampton will serve a two-year term.
As a director, Hampton will work closely with the executive officer, Steve Bois, and other fellow directors to develop a strategic plan for RAR over the next 12 months.
From the Oct. 12-18, 2011, issue