- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Pro Football: Environmental group to raffle pair of tickets to Dec. 25 Bears-Packers game
Helping Others Maintain Environmental Standards (H.O.M.E.S.) is offering an opportunity to win a pair of tickets to the Bears vs. Packers game Dec. 25 at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wis.
Raffle tickets are $20 each. Those interested in purchasing raffle tickets should send a check made out to H.O.M.E.S. for $20 per chance to H.O.M.E.S., P.O. Box 674, Warren, IL 61087. Include name, address and phone number.
Deadline is Nov. 4, and the raffle drawing will be Nov. 8.
Face value of the two tickets is $138. The seats are on the field, north end zone, section 100, row 59.
H.O.M.E.S. is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, pro- agriculture group of farmers and citizens dedicated to protecting family farms, rural communities, human health, and the environment by promoting sustainable agriculture and conserving natural resources.
Call (815) 745-9013 or visit stopthemegadairy.org for more details.
From the Oct. 12-18, 2011, issue