- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
- Rockford’s E. Faye Butler to perform at Ten Chimneys in Wisconsin
- Stockholm Inn to be honored by Illinois Office of Tourism
- Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office to be out in force during Thanksgiving holiday
- Wallace co-sponsors bill to increase minimum wage
- Stadelman’s measure to prevent layoffs passes state Senate
Pro Football: Environmental group to raffle pair of tickets to Dec. 25 Bears-Packers game
Helping Others Maintain Environmental Standards (H.O.M.E.S.) is offering an opportunity to win a pair of tickets to the Bears vs. Packers game Dec. 25 at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wis.
Raffle tickets are $20 each. Those interested in purchasing raffle tickets should send a check made out to H.O.M.E.S. for $20 per chance to H.O.M.E.S., P.O. Box 674, Warren, IL 61087. Include name, address and phone number.
Deadline is Nov. 4, and the raffle drawing will be Nov. 8.
Face value of the two tickets is $138. The seats are on the field, north end zone, section 100, row 59.
H.O.M.E.S. is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, pro- agriculture group of farmers and citizens dedicated to protecting family farms, rural communities, human health, and the environment by promoting sustainable agriculture and conserving natural resources.
Call (815) 745-9013 or visit stopthemegadairy.org for more details.
From the Oct. 12-18, 2011, issue