- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
MELD calendars feature photos of Anderson Gardens
2012 calendars benefiting Rockford MELD and featuring photographs of Anderson Japenese Gardens by photographer Jeff Anderson are now available for purchase at area retailers.
The calendar is standard 11 inches by 14 inches in size, with 12 full-page scenes of the gardens ideal for matting and framing.
Calendars, $15 each, are available at the following locations:
Stone’s Hallmark Stores — 2508 S. Alpine Road and 5901 E. Riverside Blvd.
Pepper Creek — 7295 Harrison Ave.
Annie’s Gift’s and Home Accents — 1643 N. Alpine Road
Privileges — 2636 McFarland Road
Nihan and Martin — 1660 N. Alpine Road
Poska — 2213 E. State St.
Crimson Ridge — 735 N. Perryville Road
Porch — 3065 N. Perryville Road
Village Green — 6101 E. Riverside Blvd. and 2640 N. Main St.
Jenny’s Gift Shop — SwedishAmerican Hospital, 1401 E. State St.
Benson Stone Company — 1100 11th St.
Shear Renewal — 2209 E. State St.
Katie’s Cup — 502 Seventh St.
MELD office — 3703 N. Main St.
Online — www.rockfordmeld.org
Proceeds from calendar sales will benefit MELD programs for young families. For more about MELD or their 2012 calendar, call the MELD office at (815) 633-6353, ext. 10, or go to www.rockfordmeld.org.
From the Oct. 19-25, 2011, issue