- EarthTalk: What fish can we eat?
- Rock Valley College hosts entrepreneurship event Jan. 30
- Tube Talk: ‘The Americans’ begins third season
- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
- 11 public housing residents complete job readiness training
- Youth health care enrollment event at NIU Rockford Jan. 29
- More than 50 employers at Jan. 29 job fair
- School district’s credit rating remains solid
- State Police seize LSD, cannabis, U.S. currency in I-80 arrest
- Park District names employee, team of the year
Nextage welcomes Lynn Epping
Lynn Epping has recently joined forces with Nextage Professionals Realty, where real estate agents work together toward a common goal: providing 5 Star quality service to help more home buyers and home sellers.
Epping is a proven real estate broker with more than eight years experience. She is a devoted agent who believes in providing her buyers and sellers in the Freeport area and Stephenson County with exceptional service. She and her husband, Steven, have three grown children and live in Freeport.
Nextage Professional Realty, 7210 E. State St., Rockford, is owned and operated by Jan Mansfield. It is a full-service real estate brokerage company specializing in residential, commercial, investment, new construction and property management.
From the Oct. 19-25, 2011, issue