- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
- 7-year-old struck by car near Walker School
- Final City Market of the season Friday, Oct. 17
- Lee Hamilton: Viewing political corruption more broadly
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19 for 69th presentation of Handel’s ‘Messiah’
- Amenti Haunted House opens Oct. 17 at DeKalb’s Egyptian Theatre
Nextage welcomes Lynn Epping
Lynn Epping has recently joined forces with Nextage Professionals Realty, where real estate agents work together toward a common goal: providing 5 Star quality service to help more home buyers and home sellers.
Epping is a proven real estate broker with more than eight years experience. She is a devoted agent who believes in providing her buyers and sellers in the Freeport area and Stephenson County with exceptional service. She and her husband, Steven, have three grown children and live in Freeport.
Nextage Professional Realty, 7210 E. State St., Rockford, is owned and operated by Jan Mansfield. It is a full-service real estate brokerage company specializing in residential, commercial, investment, new construction and property management.
From the Oct. 19-25, 2011, issue