- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Nextage welcomes Lynn Epping
Lynn Epping has recently joined forces with Nextage Professionals Realty, where real estate agents work together toward a common goal: providing 5 Star quality service to help more home buyers and home sellers.
Epping is a proven real estate broker with more than eight years experience. She is a devoted agent who believes in providing her buyers and sellers in the Freeport area and Stephenson County with exceptional service. She and her husband, Steven, have three grown children and live in Freeport.
Nextage Professional Realty, 7210 E. State St., Rockford, is owned and operated by Jan Mansfield. It is a full-service real estate brokerage company specializing in residential, commercial, investment, new construction and property management.
From the Oct. 19-25, 2011, issue